It’s definitely spring time! A few updates from the garden…….
1. Great workday on Friday – transplanted two trays Buttercrunch lettuce and planted potatoes
2. Michelle, Hannah, and Dana went to Farm at Red Hill Sunday to transplant tomatoes to larger pots – we have lots of tomatoes!!! Red Hill also donated a beautiful Rosemary bush to the garden (see pictures below)
3. Workdays this week – Tuesday morning and Friday afternoon
4. Cistern – the new cistern was approved and is ordered! The 550 gallon tank should be delivered Friday and installed next week – will have pictures and more info. next week
5. Don’t forget Mark Winne lecture tomorrow (4/6) at 5:30pm in Campbell 158 – should be an interesting food related lecture!